Anthony B. Jeffries, J.D., C.P.A.
practices law in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with clients in various states in the Southwest. His clients include many small to large sized businesses, and individuals. His experience includes three years of practice as a Certified Public Accountant with then-Big 8 accounting firm Peat Marwick Mitchell from 1976 to 1979, and law practice since 1979.
Mr. Jeffries primarily limits his practice to the following areas of law:
- Admitted to New Mexico State Bar, 1975
- Certified Public Accountant (New Mexico), 1977
- Member, American Bar Association, New Mexico Bar Association.
- Panel of Arbitrators, American Arbitration Association.
- Frequent speaker for 25 years to various professional and lay organizations, including the New Mexico State Bar and the New Mexico Society of Certified Public Accountants. Has spoken on behalf of the National Tax Institute, Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, New Mexico Estate Planning Council, and many others.